Wednesday, June 27, 2007

7 habits

Today DH and I took a class offered by the Army called 7 Habits of Highly Effective Army Families based on Stephen Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective Families. It was a great class and we learned a lot. (Actually DH left at the lunch break since his chain of command wouldn't authorize him to stay the whole day after approving it originally, but oh well) I think we learned a lot of valuable information and hopefully we can put it into practice. I do wish that they had had more examples that were Army related to deployment as that would be helpful in the upcoming months. I do recommend the course to others though, just check with ACS to see if it is offered at your post. Now it is time for DH and I to plow through the book and the workbook so that we can get the most out of the class.

No comments: