Sunday, June 27, 2010

While you are sleeping...

I will be racing this morning.  I had to get up at 3:30  in the morning to head to Denver for my triathlon.

I am in no way prepared, which seems to be my motto for every race this year.

I do it for the fun of it, and this is a sprint, but the bike is only 10 miles, so I can't really compare it to the one where the bike was 12 miles--apples and oranges.

It's all good, I just like to have fun and the challenge.  I lost my tri shorts and Gunner and I had to race out to try and find another pair tonight.  Luckily REI had one pair left.  Whew.

I've laid out my supplies, walked through the transitions in my head so I can make sure that I have everything,

I am getting a pedicure and getting the ridiculous amount of dead skin taken off my feet after the tri and before we fly out.  A girl has to have priorities.

We have so much to do before we leave for Disney....tomorrow.  Help!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure how far along in your triathlon you are but I hope you are having a great time and doing well! Enjoy your pedicure and trip to Disney!

Kristen said...

Any completion is a serious accomplishment! And leaving for a vacation!Super woman.

Rhonda said...

How I can relate! Daveed (as we call him) never mentioned you were a triathlete! Fabulous! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Have fun and good luck!

Marissa said...

GOOOD LUCK!!!! That's amazing!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Good luck! I hope the race went great for you!