Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I have three children nestled in bed, while visions of their dad, dance in their head.

We hung the stockings from the staircase with 550 cord.  (What military family doesn't love 550 cord?)

Flat Daddy is guarding the tree and the kids also wanted to put him up so that Santa would be reminded about all the dads that are missing Christmas morning.  (So I might have cried at that statement)
Cookies and milk and salsa and chips were left out for Santa. (You have to leave out at least a few German cookies!)
Abs drew a picture of Santa with specific instructions on whose stocking was whose.  Remember the 4 stockings?  Ummmm....yeah.....they gave Sammy one, but not me.  LOL
I think the car was left by Junior because he still isn't potty trained and he was trying to bribe Santa.  Of course Junior had to draw a picture too...

The best present of all came tonight when Gunner got on the webcam and sent pictures of himself.

I miss him.  His one request was for me to take a ton of pictures on Christmas morning.  Guess who can't find the battery charger or the flip.  Luckily I found a backup camera and will use that.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Marilyn Litt said...

Merry Christmas to All, but ESPECIALLY the Daddies . . .

A Flip charges by plugging the USB port into a computer.

Jordan Cole said...

This was such a sweet post, I got a little lump in my sick throat when I saw the picture of your husband. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Radiant Readhead said...

Merry Christmas, and I hope it is as good as it can be without one vital person in your family:-) hugs!

Unknown said...

The big picture of Gunner made my my heart break/smile! You've got such a sweet set of kids, hope you guys have a super Merry Christmas :)