Monday, June 4, 2007

X Bike , Ears and Army Wives

I went to my second X bike class today. A lot easier than the first, but definitely gives you a workout. I guess I need to give up my beloved Body Step and focus on X bike till after October. I have to do this! Since I finished my MBA, I have done nothing to really challenge myself, so maybe this is what I need to get back into the swing of things. (And don't even ask how long ago I graduated, makes me feel like a bum!)

Took Junior to the doctor today while Abs was at theatre camp (which she loves). He has a horrible double ear infection. They put him on an antibiotic and I am hoping that we really see an improvement tomorrow the poor little guy.

I am about to watch the show Army Wives. I watched the first two minutes of it and they showed a Soldier proposing to a girl he knew for 4 days....that's why the divorce rate is so high! (Yes I know that it has actually decreased)

No comments: