Saturday, September 22, 2007

Still here

I think I had food poisoning. The outlaws took us to Texas Land and Cattlle for Dh's birthday dinner and I got shrimp and I think that it was burnt on the outside and raw on the inside. I could never eat sushi. I think I am on the mend now though....I hope. On the bright side if it is food poisoning that means I don't have to put up with the four other people getting sick. I am not good with that.

I spent the day with my mom today who is back in town. We had a great time and then my sister made a wonderful dinner with chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. And to think that when I got married I did not like any shape, form or flavor of chocolate. I still can't eat plain candy bars but any other way I am sold. To think of all that I missed out on.

Junior is starting to get better finally. Poor little guy still has a rough go at night, and is up early but thankfully Dh was off on Friday and could take of all of us sicklies. Today DH went with both the girls and their Girl Scout troop to tour Inner Space Caverns. We've been there several times but the kids love it. Junior went along for the ride and slept through the entire tour. Now if he would just sleep through the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean I can no longer consumer your ration of chocolate? I have been doing so many years now I may go into DT's upon withdrawl.

Still sending sleep dust your direction!
Catherine