Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Gunner!


You were such a young spring chicken when I met you, but damn you still look good!


We love you and miss you!!! Sorry the package will be late--okay I haven't even mailed it, lol. You didn't marry me for my organizational abilities, or lack thereof!


Sorry you aren't here to celebrate with us, but know that you are in our hearts. We'll go out to dinner for you. :)


In honor of your birthday, Abs knocked a gallon of milk out of the fridge on to the floor and made a giant mess. Junior pooped in the tub. The toilet got backed up. Em....well so far so good, but who knows what tomorrow holds......(knock on wood)

2 comments:

Old Cowboy Dan said...

One of these days, you'll have to write a book about a day in the life of "A Military Spouse, Mother & Teacher."

Oh! I'm sorry that's a Blog.

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

You always CRACK me up with your posts... Even this lovely Birthday wish is no different :)

Happy Birthday, Gunner! Here's to the greatest year yet!

-Andrea