Saturday, April 7, 2007

Texas Seasons???

 


We got up this morning to attend the Western White House Easter Egg Hunt in Crawford, TX. It started to snow before we even left the house and alternated between snow and sleet the whole way out there. I can't believe the weather today! I have lived in Texas most of my life and it rarely ever snows, but to snow in April??? Anyway, the egg hunt was cancelled but they had all the items at the coffee house in McGregor. While we were there waiting for a table so we could grab some lunch, Fox 7 news came in and interviewed us. I don't even remember what I said, but I know I wasn't as articulate as I would have liked. We took my mom with us and after lunch we drove around Crawford and even saw the Crawford Peace House with Sheehan's losers hanging around. (The map on the website to get to the egg hunt gave us directions to avoid going by Sheehan's post, so we wouldn't have to be bothered! Good move guys!)

All in all, we had a great time, and the drive was beautiful. The blubonnet above is one in our yard. It snowed most of the day and is still sort of snowing right now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: