Sunday, April 1, 2007

To the gym....

Yesterday a fellow military wife posted before and after pictures of her weight loss journey while her husband was home. After I blew my diet yesterday I visited her site and was motivated by her success! I hit the gym hard this morning and did 45 minutes on the elliptical machine and then worked my abs and my thighs, and then came home. I've been sticking to weight watchers today too, so that helps. I am down 17 lbs but I want to lose a total of 63 pounds total. (Am I really announcing this to the world? LOL) Anyway, hopefully I will see some success this week. I figure since I can't blog about not having orders for a school that starts next Monday anymore than I already have, or my non-existant role of a wife of a recruiter becaue he can't go to school without orders, I will drone on about my (hopefully) huge weight loss! Well that and the kiddos....

No comments: