Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Weird things

After I have a baby something always changes about my body...besides the obvious like my weight and the plethora of stretch marks that adorn my tummy. I have always had curly hair but it gets curlier after each child, so I now have a mass of ringlets. Surprisingly the girls have straight hair and Junior is the one that inherited my curls.

After Junior was born 11 months ago I developed a rash around my belly button. It was pretty nasty and really hurt so I finally went to the doctor. Turns out I am allergic to my jeans, more specifically the button on my Tommy jeans. I guess they use nickel in the button and I am now allergic to that so I have to throw out about 4 pairs of jeans. I tried duct tape and other remedies in order for my cheap self to save money and not have to buy more jeans, to no avail. Now I am in love with Ralph Lauren jeans, and as with the 14K gold or higher that I have to wear in my ears so they don't become infected, I just tell DH that it is for my health.

No comments: