Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sleep is a crutch

but I sure need some.

Em left this morning on a field trip which meant that we all had to get up and dressed at 5:30 this morning. She won't even be back till 9 tonight, but thankfully I have a friend who is picking her up and dropping her off.

Abs is convinced that she doesn't get to do anything fun. Never mind that she has been skating, bowling, Houston and is swimming tomorrow.

Junior is still on antibiotics, but I think he still has an ear infection. ENT hasn't called to setup his surgery so I need to call them today.

I'm in my computer lab today and will hopefully not fall asleep. Class till late. Thank goodness I have tomorrow off. After Ab's appointment and my own, I am sleeping! Em leaves for camp on Sunday though, so I have to get her packed up for that as well. Maybe next week I can sleep...or next year....

4 comments:

Reasa said...

Sleep??? What is that?? I am sure you will get some soon. Very soon, I hope for your sake.

Susan said...

i hope you can get some sleep soon.
You really are doing an awesome job, It's tough to keep all of the balls in the air when you're exhausted.

Unknown said...

Camp! I want to be a kid again...

Gypsy at heart said...

I'll bet Gunner regrets ever having made that statement!
Just think about sleep tomorrow, Scarlet....