Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Operation Hi Mom!

The canvas company that I ordered that great picture of Junior from is having their Operation Hi Mom! event. If your Soldier is deployed they can submit a picture to Canvas on Demand and they will create 500 canvases to send to Mom! If there are more than 500 pictures submitted they will randomly select Soldiers to qualify. They have a great product, and hey, it's free! Make sure you take advantage of it. I have had three pictures done through them and their customer service is impeccable and the product is unbelievable. Good luck!

7 comments:

hmb said...

Your new layout is cute!

jlc said...

AHHHH I LOVEEEE this new layout!!!


Love the pics you chose!

silver star said...

I also love your new layout!

The Mrs. said...

I'm so tempted to do one of these, but I'll probably wait till we have a pic of all three. The picture of junior is beautiful.

and I too love the new layout!

The Teacup Cottage said...

Love the new layout! How is reintergration going? We are weeks (Easter) away from PCSing and I am so freaking excited, but first I have to pass my exit exam for my masters (Wednesday). It's only a 3 hour written and 2 hour oral exam ... YIKES!!! Talk to you soon ...

Brandi said...

Very cool!

Photo to Painting said...

The picture of junior is beautiful.

and I too love the new layout!

Wonderfull