Sunday, February 28, 2010

Booked


We are expecting snow today!  While everyone else gets piles of snow and it never melts, one of the things I love about this place, is that besides a few piles, it melts within a couple of days!


Yesterday we planned, researched, priced, routed, and spent hours upon hours planning the perfect vacation.

Then I said forget it, and booked another vacation to the other side of the country in less than an hour.  I can't wait!

Friday morning, I won 4 tickets to see The Magic Flute!  Em and I asked her friend and her mom if they wanted to go, and they jumped at the chance.  We had a great time!!!  The show was hilarious!  It was nice to get dressed up and get out and do something different.  There's a Broadway show I really want to see in Denver, so maybe that is next on our list!

Em attended a tennis sports camp at the Academy yesterday, and has fallen in love with the game.  I love that they have these camps here for the kids to be able to try out different sports, attend a game, and they even feed them and give them a shirt!

I'm trying to decide what to do with Sammy while we are gone.  The military gave free subscriptions to sittercity.com, and they have a pet section, but I don't want someone to stop by once or twice and feed him, he would go crazy!  I also hate the thought of someone I don't know coming by.  There is one place that comes highly recommended, so we might try him out in doggy daycare there and see how he does.  I never thought I would be one of those people that took their dog to daycare!

Today is biking day at the gym, core, and arms, followed up by my swim for the day.  Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Sahne said...

Congradulations on your well deserved family vacation coming up! I'm sure all of you have the jitters;)