Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why I love Sammy

While I didn't love this picture of him, I have yet another reason that I love this dog.....

HE DOES NOT SHED!!!!

I spent a few hours with my inlaws this afternoon, and was covered in dog hair.  Covered.  I itch just thinking about it.  I know they try, but I just wouldn't be able to handle having fur everywhere.

Abs asked for prayers for Sammy at church on Sunday because he was missing her.  I'm surprised she didn't tell them about the 911 call or something.

It's Wednesday and still no contact for camp, I think we might make it through the week!!!!!  I'm already thinking about next year!!!!

Gunner is flying out early tomorrow morning for Michigan to attend a wedding of the guy who was best man at our wedding 15 years ago.  He boarded Sammy, and I am thinking about logging in already to view him on the webcam!

Dinner and a bike ride coming up....

5 comments:

Marine Wife said...

What kind of dog is he? My kids have been wanting a dog forever, but I just can't handle the thought of dog hair everywhere!

Cassandra said...

I read about the 911 call on your Mum's(?) blog. Am I allowed to think that it is hilarious? I can just picture the police officers standing at the door, classic.

Marissa said...

love the doggie! :)

Unknown said...

Yay for no shedding! I'm with you on the not being able to handle fur. Aside from my allergies I just think its kind of gross.

Jessa said...

Our dog doesn't shed either and it's the greatest thing! You can never get rid of the hair no matter how much you clean.