Friday, June 11, 2010

Hard to believe...

It is FRIDAY!!!  Do you understand what that means????  It means my darling Abs has survived her first week of camp!  I can hardly wait to hear the stories and see what she has to say about everything.  When I sent Em off for the first time, I had no worries.  Abs was a different story, not too many people understand her or have the patience for her.  Heck, half the time I lose it!

I hit the gym this morning and am trying to figure out how to get one more day of mexican food in before I leave Texas in less than 48 hours.  I'm sad that I am leaving, but ready to get back to a cooler climate, at least for a few days.  I looked at the weather in Utah, and it will be over 100 degrees every day.  I am buying extra deodorant for everyone.

Gunner is having a great time in Michigan with his buddy from the Army, and I have only spent a few hours watching Sammy on the peek-a-pooch at doggy daycare.  He seems to be happy.  He was playing and going down the slide.  I still think that they should have artificial grass.

I went to Ikea yesterday and only walked out with towels.  Then I read a blog about making your own hooded towels, and I want to go back for handtowels to complete the ensemble.  I need more hooded towels, right?  I couldn't pass up the towels though, as they were $2.49.  They had these cool bins for shoes, some stuff I need for the bathroom to put crap in, and cute, cute, cute comforter sets for Em.  I could have used a couple of rugs, and some bookcases, but if I show up with a car full of kids and Ikea, I think Gunner might flip!

I'm still dreaming of enchiladas....

3 comments:

It's Something Beautiful said...

There is the most AMAZING mexican restaurant by my work. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to force myself to stay away. Its just soo good! haha

(ps: I just wanted to let you know that my old blog has become private and that I have started a new one. All of my old posts have been transferred so it will be shockingly similar - minus names and our pictures and a few personal things. Feel free to follow: www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com)

Unknown said...

MMM Mexican. We have nothing even close here in GA. I am doomed when it comes to Ikea.

Ellen said...

Ikea is supposed to be coming to Denver this fall!!!!!!(not that I'm excited or anything). And yeah for a full week of camp for Abs!

You missed some seriously cold weather around here lately, I had to dig up some long sleeves.