Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cleaning House

My mom is still here visiting, and today we tackled Ab's room.  What a mess.

While we are cleaning, she is cooking, which means I am eating what I don't usually eat.

It won't counteract it all, but I am hitting crossfit 5 times a week right now (well that and Abs doesn't have OT one morning like she usually does).

Not a great picture, but I was about to do half a million squats.....or at least that is what it felt like.

Have you seen the new plans that they want to have for retirement?  Now they want to change them to apply to everyone with less than 15 years of service.  We won't fall into that category, but I would be upset.  I'm looking forward to that retirement check coming in every month.  We won't be using it to live off of (I hope!), but one of the main reasons Gunner stayed in was for the retirement pay....It just frustrates me because it does affect a lot of people that I know.

I am switching my plan on MyCaa.  We'll see if it gets approved.  I need to use it up before Gunner retires.  I wasn't aware of that little caveat, but rest assured I'll put it to good use.

Oh, and we have ONE more IM appointment this week and then we are done!

4 comments:

"Gypsy at Heart" said...

Abs' room looks great now!

Anonymous said...

I would like to protection you some of my websites that can prevail upon greater than you is extraordinarily appealing. These are reborn things on the network and so opt upon with us with their assessment. It is precisely eminent to me, so I covet you to be forgiving. The superior of these is explicitly the [url=http://www.krn.pl/nieruchomosci-11/Gdansk.html]mieszkania gdańsk[/url], mieszkania gdańsk I spectacle that you around down like it there too much like me. Unsurpassed wishes!

eageseeta

Rhonda said...

I love the picture! I've heard rumors of a marathon in your future!

The Mrs. said...

we have 13 1/2 yrs in so far, if this goes thru ape shit crazy would be an understatement.

i've been thinking about you guys hoping all is well {its all relative right?!} we need to catch up sometime, my children only allow me 10 computer mins a day before someone beats someone else so emails are sporadic.