Friday, April 1, 2011

Free Welcome Home Sign

I have tons of things to finish up before Gunner gets home.

One of the things that we always do is to hang a sign up.  I have used the same sign the last 3 deployments, and today I found it so we could get it hung up!


Buildasign will give you a free sign too--you pay shipping & handling--by clicking on the link on the right hand side of the page.

I got this sign back in 2008 and after serving us well, I will be glad to retire the sign with no more deployments on the horizon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this at the beginning of the deployment and keep thinking I need to get one but I better get on that or he will be home before I get around to getting one. Good to know they hold up well.

Julie Danielle said...

I need to get a new sign since my old one just has 2 boy's names on it. Love their signs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for showing this! I will definitely get one.

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Very Fun. You would think after about 15 deployments I would have one of these...