Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm addicted....

I'm addicted to Groupon.  I'll admit it.

How was I supposed to know that I needed to try out that restaurant I kept driving by?  It was delish.

It started out slowly, and grew.

I joined Living Social.

Then our local newspaper had one.

I'm sure there's another one I subscribe to as well.

Without them, I wouldn't have known I wanted to go rock climbing in Garden of the Gods.

Or go up in a hot air balloon.

Or bike down Pikes Peak.

I had a massage and a facial.  I had 6 laser treatments (for less than $100) and no longer shave my armpits!

Let my husband try crossfit for a steal.

I discovered a love of Sri Lanken food due to the newspaper deal.

I'm signed up to take a weapons class.  I'm terrified of guns, btw.

I look at the deals of the places I am going to visit.

I obviously have a problem.

I told Gunner if the Afghan restaurant in town has one, I am all over it.  He said I could eat alone and that it would not make him feel more at home.

What deals have you scored from Groupon?  What deals are you looking for?

3 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

As long as I don't hear that you have started Extreme Couponing. I might I have deny knowing you if that happens. I have decided to stay away from Groupons because I can't afford to fall in love with something else.

Lou said...

im a groupon freak also..its so hard to pass up a good deal

Anonymous said...

I find that most of Pandora's commercials are about Living Social and Groupon (and Rosetta Stone) but I never gave either much consideration. If it's that addicting, I don't want to join. I have enough guilty pleasures as it is ^_^ haha. Have you gotten any luck finding good deals on FourSquare? If you use it.