Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cleaning a little girl's room...

Today after the Race for the Cure and getting a nap in, I finally felt strong enough to tackle Ab's room. I could not believe what she had dragged in there. She got a sand art kit from a doctor's visit and apparently wanted to redo her art work in the dark and there was sand EVERYWHERE! Thank goodness for the roomba! I got her room cleared out and two bags of clothes to freecycle. I freecycled her computer (which needed work and we have three other ones anyway) and also a three drawer toybox. I'm on a roll....

Ab's is kind of a tomboy and has an extensive dinosaur collection that we have put together over the last few years. For her birthday we ordered her a new dinosaur comoforter set and I found some dino sheets at Ross Dress for Less that look great. Tomorrow I will try to get curtains made and hung up and also get a bulletin board done and some posters on the wall. Maybe she will start going to sleep at night??? I can only dream. I'll post pictures when I am done...

Now to start on Junior's and DQ's rooms and I'll get them squared away probably right before we move!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for you comment on my page! Good luck on your journey to lose weight.

Sounds like have definitely been busy this weekend!