Monday, April 14, 2008

Monster in Law

Hopefully this is the last post on this. Yea right!

She emailed me last week and asked us to go to dinner on Friday night. We already had plans so I emailed her back to tell her no. I also addressed the problems we had at our previous dinner in a nice way. I asked her to be more supportive of me as a mother and not undermine me.

She wrote back and explained everything off on someone else, never addressed me asking her not to undermine her and ended with " I am sorry I had to open my big mouth. I will never ever do it again. we can go to TG Fridays at 6, and you can bring your friend to. "

I respectfully declined. I hate drama and this makes me feel like I am back in 6th grade again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Gunner sure is a great guy :)

Anonymous said...

If you do go somewhere at somepoint, can I go and sit by you so I can hear all the funness that will ensue??? lol..... You should print out her e-mail, and when she starts to say something that you don't agree with, whip it out and say "Boo-yah! You said you will never ever do it again!"

Old Cowboy Dan said...

I wish that I could help, maybe some day I will be able to step in and help. Of course I'll embarrass your Aunt.

dswitzer1 said...

mmmm...sandwich...