Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Exciting Day?

I got all three kiddos off to school this morning and managed to spend my morning on the bike.

I watched a movie, did dishes, was domestic for a short bit.

Junior's school called and Junior pooped in his pants, complicated by the fact that they went to clean him off with a bottle of water that was actually bleach water labeled as water.  No harm done.  They were all over it like white on rice.

Abs got written up for telling the people at her table to "Shut the h*$# up".

Em was good, very good.  I originally wanted to stop at 1.  Everyone assured me that two would be fun.  Loads of fun.  I can say that it has been an adventure, but I'm not so sure about fun!

Abs dropped a penny down her heating vent.  I went to help rescue it.  In return I found out that she believes the heating vent was her personal trash can.  Seriously?  Yes, seriously.  I made her clean it out and got a Walmart bag full of trash.  I don't even want to think of what could have happened.

Please tell me how someone so smart can have no common sense.

LENS finishes up this week except for two kiddos.  Can you guess who is one of them?  They will be moving it to the morning at least, so maybe our evenings will be free again.  That would be a welcome relief.

I was reading online today about a lady who was self-employed and had a $2500 mortgage payment.  She was furious that Obama and the bank weren't bailing her out.  Who would get a house with a mortgage that large if you are self-employed and not sure what will happen?

I love animals and agree that you should be punished for crimes against them.  Can someone explain to me why people get longer prison sentences for hurting an animal than they do for hurting a child?

I changed morning shows this morning, just to check out a new one for our local news and Sammy has spent the morning growling at the tv.  I guess he's just voicing his opinion?

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope the rest of your day goes well!!

Rachel said...

Would be mad if I said I chuckled throughout this post????? :)

I hope things get better!

Mrs. Bierschenk said...

Haha the ones with no common sense will be the ones to support you in your old age. I'm convinced my sister and brother in law have taken over this job!!

I heard that about the animals! I keep reminding my husband not to be too rough with the little one or I'll call the police haha(he like to wrestle with the bigger dog and thinks he can do the same with Tux!)