Monday, May 31, 2010

Still here

I can't get online with my laptop at my mom's.  Ugh.

I did an Olympic Distance triathlon today.  Loved it.  My brother did it too, and I've already told him we need to do it again next year.  I drank too much on the bike, and with the heat and the sloshing in my tummy, I puked on the run.  It was real pretty.  Learned my lesson though.  My first time wearing a wetsuit, and it makes a HUGE difference on the swim.  

It is so hot here.  I miss Colorado.  Gunner is already back there with the RV (woohoo for the shower!) and Sammy.  I miss that little pink headed cockapoo.

Hopefully I can get my laptop online soon, but I am sure it will require a phone call to customer service.  Double ugh.

P.S.  I can breathe here, which is nice.  :)  We live at an altitude of over 6500 feet and I think my mom is at 850 feet.  HUGE difference.  The heat will kill you though!

5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow! That's a long distance! Stay cool in the heat!

lola said...

Congrats on the triathlon! You're a rockstar!

David said...

Good job on the triathlon. And the puking. At least you get to go back to CO!

Old Cowboy Dan said...

Now you know why the an Olympic Training Area is in the Springs.

My Army Brats and Me said...

Yay for your triathlon!! That is too great:)