Monday, June 14, 2010

Home

It was a hundred degrees when we left Texas.

It is maybe 50 here.  I might never go back to Texas if it wasn't for my family, triathlons, and mexican food!

Abs and Em had a great time at camp.

More to come on that.  Of course there are stories.

I'm just glad to be home!!!

By the way, if you could please explain to me the logic that Junior has about potty training, I would love to hear it.

He tells me every time he needs to go, with plenty of time to pull over, while in the car.

As soon as we get home, he poops in his pants.  How come when he doesn't have access to a toilet he knows when he needs it, but when he does, he doesn't want to be bothered?

Leave it to my kid to only be potty trained in the car.  Ugh.

4 comments:

The Mrs. said...

glad your all home safe and sound!

dash2 has been in underpants for over a month now with not one accident, however, with the exception of one night he poops only in his nighttime pull up {im too lazy to do nighttime potty training}. explain that one to me?!

Old Cowboy Dan said...

Years back, we were at the AFA and saw that they were going to have an orchestra playing that evening in the front of the Base Chapel. It was early so we left the AFA, crossing over the freeway and saw a Mexican restaurant to the right. We entered and only saw one table occupied, we seated ourselves and were approached by a man, the owner, who asked us to join his family for dinner, we did and had a great meal. Upon leaving, I asked the owner what we owed for our portion he said nothing as we were their guests.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad to hear you made it home!!!

Unknown said...

Woo you're safe! And you had a blast! And even though its frustrating for you, I laughed at the potty trained in the car.