Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Update

I am down almost 25 pounds. Kind of sad to think I was hauling around that much weight. I bought a few new clothes that fit...from Sam's. No sense spending a lot of money on items I hopefully won't wear very long.

I got an email from our FRG leader and we are having an impromptu meeting next Monday over lunch. Not sure if I am going to go or not, but I am just glad to see that for this deployment we will actually have a FRG. The lack of one last year was hard on a lot of people, so it can only get better, right?

Junior is still sick, but I think it is mainly allergies. He has an appointment tomorrow so we can see what is going on. The poor little boy is miserable. On a bright note he slept through the night last night, so that in itself is great news!

I dropped Abs off at school this morning, got down to the end of the street and got a phone call that she walked in, threw up and was lying down. She's been find ever since and is ready to go back to school.

Since Abs was sick today I am going to work this evening for a few hours while DH takes care of the household.

I also have "buy a house" fever....no idea where to start though.

No comments: