Friday, January 18, 2008

No Choice

I talked to two different people today and I have no choice but to enroll Abs in EFMP in order for her to attend daycare on post this summer while I am in school. I told the lady it sounded like a trial by jury and I hoped I didn't get hung when it was all said and done.

I don't know what to do yet.

On the bright side of things, I am registered to take my test on the 23rd of February so I hope I can pass! I was going to sub today but they didn't have any openings for just the morning when I was on last night and I needed to plan for Junior's daycare ahead of time. I'll just wait till Tuesday when Gunner should be off.

And thank goodness for moms! My mom is coming to watch all three kids again while I go to class since Gunner has to work and get the conexes (sp?) shipped out on Saturday.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Ugh, how absolutely frustrating about the EFMP! And the conexes (I don't know how to spell that either) are going already? :(