Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sour Milk

Tuesday night at dinner, Abs didn't finish all of her milk. Not a big deal, but she forgot to put it in the sink. I didn't notice till the next day while I was running around trying to get things done, so I made a mental note to get Abs to put it in the sink when she got home.

Best laid plans of mice and men. I forgot. Fast forward to dinner last night and I told the kids to sit down so I could serve dinner. I hear Junior gulping and look over and he is going to town on the milk. I screamed. Junior stopped. His bottom lip came out. He started to get huge tears.

This morning I dropped him off at daycare and told them what happened, but let them know that so far nothing had happened. I went to the gym to workout (ran 2.5 miles!), showered and the phone rang. I guess the spoiled milk kicked in and Junior was going all over the place.

This will be a fun day.

On the bright side, at least I got my workout in and I will have plenty of time to finish up my resume, etc. Maybe I will take Junior for a haircut or something.

I need a vacation!

6 comments:

said...

Ha! Life! You can't make that stuff up! :)

Marilyn Litt said...

Sounds like fun for the barber!

The Mrs. said...

yuck. going in and coming out.

Unknown said...

LOL your not the only one who has done that. Infact my son just did that yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Blllaaaarrrrrfffff

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Ew, gross! Poor Junior! I feel terrible for him (and you!).

-Andrea