Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tired of titles

I can never think of a title.

Gunner called last night. All is well in the land of camels. We are still on 5 weeks, this 5th week is lasting forever.

I had class yesterday so my mom kept the kids Friday night. I finished all my homework, worked out and went to sleep. Very exciting night. Saturday I spent all day in class, then sped to GT so I could work, and grab the kids. My mom always seems surprised that I am not well rested when I show up for the kids. When do I have time to rest?

Abs has Girl Scouts today. I hope I don't get a phone call.

I really should go to Walmart and Sam's. We're out of toilet paper and with three girls, I can't imagine that we will be able to function. Maybe I should buy the industrial rolls?

Block leave is in the middle of the school year, so Gunner will be sitting at home for a month. I told him he would be so lonely, so he might as well come volunter in my classroom for a month. I really want a vacation, but doesn't look like that is in the cards. We need to get the kids to Disney World while they have the military special, so I guess we are going to have to fly. 5 people...not cheap. Maybe Chris could leave early with the kids and drive and I'll fly in later? I'm sure that would be well received.

I'm not getting to the gym as much as I want because of everything else going on. I am definitely seeing a difference and have lost about 16.5 pounds. I asked my trainer when my hips would get smaller, but he said a 10.1 oz baby boy didn't help that at all. Good thing he's so cute...the 10.1 oz baby boy that is. By the time Gunner is home, I should feel much better. My scale is three pounds off of the trainer's, but I never liked his scale much anyway.

I wonder if a busy day of shopping, cleaning, changing diapers and folding clothes counts for a workout?

3 comments:

jlc said...

Totally counts!!!

Shopping? Are you kidding me? Sometimes you have to tackle people to get to a good sale. ;)

Ellen said...

Definitely counts!

And way to go about the 16 pounds!! awesome!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous - I'm proud of you, sister dear!