Saturday, March 21, 2009

Headed out...

Today Gunner and I are headed to Austin today for the Urban Dare--kind of like the Amazing Race--with Erin and Scout. Then on Sunday we are doing a 5k--Run for the Rovers. Erin and I did it last year and had a lot of fun. Two down and three more to go, so far. I wonder what else I can sign us up for!

Gunner and the girls had a great time fishing last night and Abs managed to catch a fish! He wasn't sure what kind it was, so they released it, but at least they got a lot of bites in this little lake.They had a lot of fun, and we got them tucked into bed and they fell fast asleep for once. I'm sure that's the same feeling we will have Sunday night after a busy weekend. I never caught up on my grading, but my lesson plans are ready for Monday, and I'll have to get busy next week with school.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

jlc said...

Ahhh have fun in AUSTIN!!!! I can't wait to go back!

Erin said...

Scout wants to know where they went fishing.

Fun times this weekend. I hurt.