Sunday, March 15, 2009

On the first day of Spring Break

Em whined to me....I think my foot is broken.

So off to the er we go, where we fortunately only have to wait two hours to find out that there is no big break and that we will get a call if there is a small fracture or something they pick up later. Em got an ace bandage, a boot, and orders to rest and watch tv. Of course Em and Abs wanted to go to Spring Break camp this week and not stay home and do fun stuff like clean out the garage, etc. Go figure. If we do move in a few months, then I have a ton of stuff to get done, and this is the only week I have off till July 9th. I'm tired just thinking about it.

I stopped by this morning and hung out with Erin for a while on my way to the gym. It was good to see her and not have to worry about all the kiddos making a mess or getting into stuff.

Had my workout.

Ran to the er.'

Home to make popovers for dessert. Junior was screaming when I arrived because Gunner had taped his diaper on. He apparently wouldn't keep it on, so I put him in underwear and he finally peed in his little toilet. Maybe there is hope that he will be potty trained before he is 3?

....and he peed again after his bath too. We're on a roll! Here's a video of Junior's new ride-on toy. Guess whatever makes you happy! (And he's holding underwear and a Harry Potter magic wand)

So far to go, but no better time than the present to get started....

2 comments:

Gypsy at heart said...

Glad Em's foot is not broken. Junior scoots his high chair, and any other chair he sits in, guess there is no reason his potty should be exempt. Can the red TR far behind?

The Mrs. said...

sounds like your spring break is off to a fun start!