I was just going to say screw it and not blog today, but I am trying to do it. Just had a rough day. I at least hit crossfit 5 times this week. It's starting to be my saving grace.
1. Were you named after anyone? Nope, not that I know of. Queen Elizabeth was visiting Australia when I was born, so that is my middle name. I always knew I had a little bit of royalty.
2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted? If I am paying someone to do my toenails, I am going to make them work, and I get french tips. I'm not much of a color person, and I never have my nails painted. If I paint my nails, on that rare occasion, they are a maroonish color. (Don't let that make you think there is any Aggie in me!)
3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else? I am a germaphobic person. I use my foot or toilet paper to do it, then wash my hands, turn off the water with a paper towel, use the paper towel to open the door, and I still sanitize. It's okay, I know it's weird.
4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on? Are you ready for this? Ricky Schroeder in Silver Spoons. My sister and I used to watch that show all the time.
5. Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses. Which one would you choose and why? Definitely smell. Why? Because then maybe I wouldn't smell that Junior pooped in his pants and it would bother him. My first pregnancy with Em, my sense of smell made life awful.
There you have it, five
Time for bed, it's cold and we have OT bright and early in the morning.