Saturday, January 15, 2011

Operation Paperback

I heard about this organization a few months back and immediately signed up, because who can't use more books?  We received our box before Christmas and it was chocked full of books for all the kids reading levels.  I finally got to read The Book Thief and I have another pile of books to read in the upcoming weeks.  Goodness knows I have no exciting nights in this house after the kids are in bed, and I'm able to plow through a book or more every week.

Operation Paperback has volunteers all over the United States that gather books for your families and ship them out, free of charge!  It was easy to do, just go here to sign up!

They even ship books to your Soldier who is deployed, and you can sign them up here.

They also have several ways that you can volunteer with their organization as well.

Happy reading!  

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you for sharing this!! I had never heard about this. I will be sharing it with my FRG Spouses.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I love to read. My husband was asking me to send some books to him and his guys. What a great organization

Megan said...

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to sign up!

Jill said...

This is awesome - I just signed up. Thanks so much for sharing this pot of gold!

Mrs. G said...

I'm so excited about this! Thanks so much for sharing.

Vi said...

I am a total book worm and thank you so much for sharing this!