Friday, October 12, 2007

Masters Anyone?

I got my master's when we were stationed in Germany. So far I have yet to use it. I did enjoy the classes and learned a lot, but I kind of wished I had done something different along the way.

Today I had to call Germany in order to track down a transcript and because it has been so long--makes me feel even older--I had to contact someone in the States. Then I went to a community college one summer in order to get some basics out of the way, so I had to get a transcript from them as well. I contacted BU and ordered several from there to go to various places as well. All that hoopla and the community college has already texted me to let me know that they are on the way. I wish all of the schools were that efficient!

So now I have done my part for the new plan and I just have to wait and wait and wait and hope that everything else goes just as smoothly.

No comments: