Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ear Infection & Soccer

After Junior screaming for several hours last night I got him an appointment in the weekend clinic (since I tried for two days in the regular clinic to no avail). One of his ears is full of green snotty gunk. Ewwwww......I don't handle sickness well. Junior is a trooper and started on antibiotics, but is worn down. He is nestled into bed and hasn't screamed yet so I am hopeful that a good night's sleep will result in a happier baby tomorrow.

The girls had their first soccer game today and had a great time! I took tons of pictures and have some opinions about parents being wayyyyyy tooooo involved in soccer games when their kids are 5 and 6 years old. We really lucked out on coaches though and they at least share the same opinions about how the games should be run that I do, so the girls will be fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Yay for your coaches and girls. You need a nap tomorrow, time to pull out the videos or a DVR of something!

Susan said...

Awwww, hope Junior feels better tomorrow. I'm hoping E3's doesn't morph into an ear infection. They really need to stop trading colds.