Friday, December 12, 2008

My stars...

I taped Enews last night and sure enough there were my sweeties! Here's the pic my friend sent.
I took the girls to Hobby Lobby tonight. Abs rounded the corner away from me, and I was madly running to catch up with her, I heard a crash. I called out her name, knowing what was coming, and sure enough a lady at the end of the aisle said "Yep, it's Abs!". I really think I am ready to retire from this parenting business. It exhausts me.

Yesterday in my class......they found......lice! I'm still itching, although I was given the all clear. Can you imagine the wordless Wednesday pics I could have had though with the 4 of us with mayonnaise on our heads and plastic bags?

I want to tell you that I am sleeping in tomorrow, but I would never utter those words for fear it will come back to bite me.

2 comments:

Old Cowboy Dan said...

Head lice is quite common in elementary school classes, especially with the younger kids.

Now forget everything and sleep in, your kids couldn't be any worse than when you are awake and stressed out.

Gypsy at heart said...

I can only imagine having to get lice out of your hair. Guess that is why some people opt to have their heads shaved.
Remeber when they found someone with lice at summer camp? Everyone had to don bathing suits and "go to a shampoo party."