Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wiped Out

Parent/teacher conferences were tonight. I am wiped out. What really amazes me, is that maybe I do know what I am talking about! I'm sure glad that tomorrow is Friday, and I am glad that I have Survivor to watch tonight.

I am still sick, but eventually I have to get better, right?

I have to get better.

Still no word from Gunner. I like to think that he is so busy tying up loose ends so he can hurry home to us. I know they were getting ready to start left seat/right seat, and that's always a good sign.

I need to buy some more 550 cord and locate the welcome home signs.

My inlaws gave me the welcome home shirts for the kids. They are cute I guess. They are happy with them and that is all that matters. My MIL actually talked to me tonight when they dropped the kids off. Because conferences ran so late, they took Abs to PT for me and then got Junior. They even fed them this time.

And Junior returned home with a bear in uniform, as big as himself, in his arms. We needed more stuff in this house.

Today was trash day. I can count on one finger...maybe two (let's hope not)....how many trash days I have left!

2 comments:

Old Cowboy Dan said...

What's our name?

Gypsy at heart said...

Of course you know what you are talking about!