Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day! (& Winners)

Anyone doing anything special for Military Spouse Appreciation?  They had a program at the Y yesterday, but I didn't go because they were out of daycare spots for Junior.  


I tired to get all fancy and insert the drawing numbers, but after spending the last hour trying, I can't figure it out, which means it is something extremely simple.


But, the Grand Prize Winner of a $50 gift card and a copy of the book is Ashley at Raising Our Little DevilPup!


There are still two more books to give away, and they go to Sarah at Diary of a Navy Wife & MTM at My Front Porch Looking In!


Send me your addresses, and I'll have them send out your prizes!  Thanks everyone for playing!  I will have another giveaway soon, for something every parent needs if they have children, especially if they are like Abs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, my husband got today off but not for the HOLIDAY! Riley has a doctor's appointment, lol. But I'll be thinking about you and all the other milspouses <3 I wish we could celebrate together!
xx