Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Today is our daughter's 6th birthday! Some days I wondered if I would make it past her second, she was such a handful! I love her immensely though, and I especially love her spirit. She is always on the go and has such wonderful ideas (and lots of not so wonderful ideas, but hey it is her birthday, so I won't dwell on those!). She was born weighing 9 lbs 9 oz (ouch!) on March 25th at 11 pm at Fort Lewis, Washington.

Yesterday her dad and sister went with the Girl Scouts to Medieval Times and today we are kicking back and will have presents and cake for the birthday girl. Junior and I spent yesterday shopping while the girls and Dad were gone, and we managed to find some great stuff for his room and also for the birthday girl. She absolutely loves dinosaurs, so we will be redoing her room with that theme, since Junior will one day grow into it. She also loves to work with polymer clay and that will be great to work on her gross motor and fine motor skills that are lacking. (PT starts Tuesday for her) Shouldn't every six year old get a pasta machine? I know she will love it though and will share with her sister, so I am hoping for a quiet afternoon of bead making.

Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments: