Sunday, April 20, 2008

A miracle on Sunday....

Took Junior to the ER this morning--he is fine--and we were in and out, including xrays in less than an hour. We even went to Darnell. There was absolutely no one there.

There is basically nothing they can do about him coughing all night long till he starts to barf. Lovely. They did say that his xray looks better than it did Thursday, so at least it is headed in the right direction. He has an appt with the allergist on Thursday.

And Gunner's son thought having his temperature taken rectally was hilarious and giggled the whole time.

On the homefront--every once in a while the sound goes out and we have to reboot the cable box. This morning it went out and Abs said "Where's Daddy when you need him?". Come on, I could move mountains if I had to! So with her lack of confidence I have chosen to not fix it till much later tonight. It's so peaceful....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. He giggled? Too funny. I guess that is a lot better than the alternatives too :) You also have to admit, it's pretty funny after our conversation last night!

Anonymous said...

lol thats my kids.......

wifeunit said...

too funny.

The Mrs. said...

good luck with the allergist... those are always fun apts. this is just a miserable time of year for little ones with allergies. i feel your pain!

oh on your 2 cents comment on my post... I very much understand what you are saying. Excellent point. I think its more that one woman who just gets under my skin.