Sunday, January 3, 2010

Juicing Fool

I bought myself  Gunner bought me a juicer for Christmas.  Yesterday I had my children drinking celery, apple, collard greens, and carrots.  This morning they didn't want to drink my apple and celery concoction.  I thought it tasted better than the first one I made!

I haven't had a chance to research more, but if you have any passable recipes that my kids will choke down great recipes for drinks for kids....or for me...then I'm all ears. 

I was going to hit the gym this morning, but it doesn't open till 12.  I hate that.  I want to get in bright and early after I made myself get out of bed at the crack of dawn.  I have a meeting for a few hours this afternoon for one of my new "projects" that I am helping with for the new school that Abs will be going to, hopefully. 

I guess this means I will have to unpack today.  I'm out of excuses. 

2 comments:

Sara said...

You can juice celery? Cool! There's a cuisinart juicer I wanted to get so I can stop ingesting so much sugar if I want orange juice. But now I know I can juice a vegetable I might go buy it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

This posts reminded me I really need a juicer! Glad you've been getting good use out of yours!