Saturday, June 19, 2010

Off we go!

Block leave has started and we are headed out to camp in Utah for 6 days and 5 nights.  (Beware burglars, I am leaving behind a gigantic pitbull that will eat you alive!)

Remember, they have no showers.  My inlaws got a solar shower for me, and there is one in the RV, but Gunner keeps telling me it is for emergencies.

I consider my hair an emergency.  If I don't wash my hair every day, my curls will be in HUGE knots!  Wouldn't you consider that an emergency?

I'm sure we will have a lot of fun, laughs, and memories made.  I also hope that the whining and crying is kept to a minimum.

Right now I just want to crawl back in bed and go to sleep.  Gunner is running around the house singing and dancing, excited beyond belief.  If we were going to Hawaii, I would be doing that.  Camping with no showers?  Sorry, I am trying!

It's going to be fun.  It's going to be fun.  It's going to be fun.

BTW, I am watching a taped version of the Today show, and the skimming of ATM cards makes me nervous!